Last Updated March 05, 2012
The Information We Collect
When you use the Public Areas of the Website, you may provide us with personally identifiable information about you and your company, such as your company name, your name, title, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number (collectively, the "Visitor Information"). We do not collect any Visitor Information from you when you visit the Public Areas of the Website unless you provide us with the Visitor Information voluntarily (for example, by sending us a message).
We may automatically collect other types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Website such as your network location, the IP address of your computer, and what sections of the Website you visit.
How We Use and Share Visitor Information
If you provide us with Visitor Information through the Public Areas of the Website, we will use such Visitor Information to contact you about the products and/or services about which you have expressed interest. We may also use the Visitor Information to inform you about other products and services that may be available through Solve Media and/or companies with which we have a marketing relationship. Also, we may share Visitor Information with third parties as described below.
- We may from time to time share Visitor Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might aggregate Visitor Information that is provided through the Website. In aggregate form, this Visitor Information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Visitor Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies (or all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any of our affiliated companies) are acquired, we expect that the Visitor Information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Visitor Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Visitor Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Solve Media or others.
Accessing and Modifying Visitor Information and Communication Preferences
Visitors who have provided personally identifiable information may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to their Visitor Information by e-mailing Solve Media at email@example.com. In addition, such Visitors may manage their receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any Solve Media marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Solve Media. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect Visitor Information
We strive to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure the Visitor Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we are unable to guarantee that security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised or that the Visitor Information will remain secure under all circumstances.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
It is important to note that the Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Visitor Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website, participating in any of our services, and/or providing us with your Visitor Information, you consent to this transfer.
External Web Websites
How to Contact Us
Solve Media, Inc.
200 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia PA, 19102
We will investigate your question, respond to your inquiry, and attempt to resolve any concerns regarding your privacy question.